Mental Health Adviser is a comprehensive specialist information service for HR Managers, Occupational Health & Safety Managers, Managing Directors and anyone with responsibility for ensuring good mental health and wellbeing within their organisation.
Mental Health Adviser helps you meet your legal duty of care to ensure good mental health in the workplace and to protect your workers from psychological harm. It will help you manage employees’ complex and sensitive mental health issues positively, improving staff engagement, productivity and happiness.
As part of your subscription, you will receive 12 digital publications each year, full access to your exclusive Online Resource Centre and unlimited support from the Ask the Experts Email Helpdesk.
Benefits of the service:
Mental Health Adviser will help you:
- Protect your workers to prevent both physical and psychological injury.
- Meet your legal duty of care and comply with employment law and occupational health and safety legislation.
- Protect your business and reduce your risk of receiving expensive personal injury and negligence claims and time-consuming employment tribunals.
- Train your line managers to handle complex and sensitive HR situations correctly and by the book.
- Reduce sickness absence and increase productivity through a mentally healthy workforce.
- Risk assess your workplace to reduce employees’ stress and promote good mental health and wellbeing.
Features of the service:
Mental Health Adviser will bring you:
- The tools to balance how you can meet your legal duty of care to protect your workers’ mental health with ensuring business as usual. Along with practical advice to manage complex HR and health and safety situations with confidence.
- In-depth, step-by-step advice on core mental health topics to help you protect your workers’ mental health. You will receive regular information on areas such as: understanding and identifying if someone has a mental health issue; developing your mental health and wellbeing strategy; creating a mentally healthy workplace; supporting good mental health and wellbeing, etc.
- Practical help and support for your line managers to deal with any mental health issue within their teams.
- The latest developments in the field of mental health and wellbeing, including the very latest changes to employment law and occupational health regulations.
Meet the Editors
Mental Health Adviser is written by Jackie Le Poidevin and Carolyn Dukes CMIOSH.
Jackie specialises in HR and employment law and has written extensively for business and legal publications over 20 years. Jackie’s goal is to keep you up to date with key changes affecting mental health and provide practical guidance in plain English.
Carolyn is a registered OSHCR consultant. Her occupational health & safety management experience is wide-ranging and includes time spent working in the education sector, healthcare and law enforcement.
Try Mental Health Adviser Today
Subscribe today and receive your free Mental Health Toolkit for Line Managers with your 30-day free trial.
Receive your free download to help line managers manage their staff’s complex and sensitive mental health issues positively, improving staff engagement, productivity and happiness.